Why Choose Renewal by Andersen?
Renewal by Andersen Winston-Salem, NC is one of the most trusted window replacement and patio door installation companies in the area. Our combination of the best people in the window replacement industry, coupled with a superior window installation process and an exclusive replacement window product sets us apart from the rest of the competition. With over 100 years of experience in the replacement window business, Renewal by Andersen of Winston-Salem, NC is the solution to all of your window and patio door needs.
Energy-Efficient Fibrex® Material
Renewal by Andersen windows are constructed with our revolutionary Fibrex® material which contains 40% reclaimed wood fiber by weight, helping to keep the world just a little bit greener.
Our top-tier replacement window & patio door products would mean little without the very best professional installation team to back it.
& Numerous Design Options
With dozens of color combinations, grille design options, hardware finishes, and customizable window style options, Renewal by Andersen windows not only stand the test of time – they’ll look great doing it.
Thanks to our Fibrex® material, Renewal by Andersen windows & patio doors stand the test of time while helping homeowners save money on their monthly energy bills.
We’re helping homeowners in the Winston-Salem, NC area achieve their home improvement goals! Our goal is simple: to make the entire window replacement effortless for you from start to finish. All it takes is a single phone call to start improving the look and function of your house. Ready to schedule your free in-home replacement window or patio door consultation? Don’t hesitate to give us a call today and ask about our special offers!
Benefits of Fibrex® Material
Fibrex® material is the revolutionary composite material that Andersen has designed, developed, and implemented into our Renewal by Andersen window replacement products. It combines the strength and stability of wood with the low maintenance features of vinyl. Listed below are all of the features of our energy-efficient window replacement material:
- Fibrex® material expands and contracts very little, even with extreme temperature swings
- Unlike vinyl, Fibrex® material won’t bow or crack
- Fibrex® material can take the heat! We are able to offer darker exterior colors – even black!
- Fibrex® material is 2 times stronger than vinyl
- Offers long product life cycles, reducing landfill waste
- Fibrex® material insulates 700 times better than aluminum
- Fibrex® material retains its stability and rigidity in all climates and conditions
- Fibrex® material reduces VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required
Your Style. Your Home.
Renewal by Andersen windows are durable, beautiful and custom crafted with sleek frames, custom shaping, 51 color combinations, stainable interiors, numerous grille designs and 11 hardware finishes so that you can complement the unique style of you and your home.
- Sleek frames. The strength of Fibrex® material means narrower frames; narrower frames mean more glass—and a wider view.
- Custom window styles. The extrusion process allows us to craft your windows to any shape—meaning you can match the architectural style of your home…or define a new look.
- Colors to match any home. Our process fuses the color into the Fibrex® material, offering you a wide palette of long-lasting colors to choose from—including dark exterior colors not found with most other replacement windows.
- Stainable interiors. We also offer contrasting wood interiors including oak, maple, and pine, so you can match or recreate a vintage architectural style.
- Hardware & Accessories. 13 available hardware finishes complement your design–whether you want to go timeless with satin nickel, traditional with oil-rubbed bronze, or clean and bright with polished chrome.
- Diverse grille choices. A variety of grille patterns and options, including colonial, prairie, and custom-designed grilles, allow you to match your new windows to your home’s current architecture, change your look, or complete a historically accurate renovation.
Renewal by Andersen Certified Master Installers
All the care, pride and craftsmanship we put into our replacement window and patio door products would mean little without a professional installation. Which is why we don’t just take pride in our installers, we celebrate them!
Our certified master installer program takes professional to the next level by placing your new windows and patio doors in the hands of skilled window installers with years of experience.
Thanks to meticulous training, plenty of experience, and high expectations, Renewal by Andersen of Winston-Salem, NC’s certified master installers are without a doubt the best team for the job, and the team we trust to handle the windows we built just for you. This is Renewal by Andersen Signature Service.
We think it’s important that you have access to the facts in order to make well-informed home improvement descisions. With Renewal by Andersen, you can expect numerous long-term benefits:
Schedule a free in-home consultation to learn more about the true cost of replacement windows. Remember to ask about our current specials on replacement windows and patio door installation!
With 15 different shape options including custom and specialty window options, there are almost no limits to the creativity for your next home improvement project. Add an elegant arch window, circle or even triangle windows. You can combine multiple window shapes or join them with another operable window to give your home the unique touch you’re looking for.
Renewal by Andersen® specialty windows are an excellent choice if you want to add instant character, enhance curb appeal, create a focal point, or add more light to a room. Let us help you by scheduling your free in-home window design consultation today!